Vehicle Solutions – Regional Program Manager (MENA)
Uber started out to solve a simple problem: the need to get a ride across town. Six years and two billion trips later, we’ve stumbled upon something a bit bigger: a new way to help tackle congestion—one of the most serious challenges cities face today.
We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in EMEA with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
Longer term, we’re optimistic that smartphone apps like Uber can also offer a real alternative to individual car ownership. After all, if you can press a button and get an affordable ride across town in minutes 24-hours a day, why bother to own a car? There is an alternative to a world that looks like a parking lot and moves like a traffic jam. Join Uber to help make that future possible!
Vehicle Solutions have grown into a key lever to unlock supply growth and fuel partner-driver retention across EMEA markets through a variety of business partnerships with rental, leasing, financing and car manufacturing companies – they are now responsible for 300k weekly trips across the region. This growth has mainly come from a series of successful deals that were initiated in large markets and are now looking to expand across the region.
We are looking for a Vehicle Solutions Regional Program Manager to lead the expansion of our most successful partnerships across multiple markets, manage relationships with our key business partners in the region, work with country ops teams to identify local strategic opportunities and roll out partnership processes in their markets.
What You’ll Do
- Work with local ops teams to identify the Vehicle Solutions schemes that can best unlock key local supply growth bottlenecks
- Lead the relationship with regional business partners from the rental, leasing, financing and car manufacturing industries
- Work with our business partners to scale successful partnerships across relevant markets in your region
- Manage, report, experiment and iterate on the Vehicle Solutions processes and conversion flows
- Playbook and support the roll-out of these processes in cities
- Support country teams in local Vehicle Solution deal-making and account management
What You’ll Need
- Strong track record of being a respected operational problem solver
- Advanced relationship management and negotiation skills
- Ability to build financial models and to understand automotive economics
- Demonstrated experience interpreting and presenting data to various audiences; ability to translate quantitative findings into action plans
- Ability to gather multiple internal functional teams around one common goal and to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- Experience in the MENA region ; fluency in Arabic is a plus.
- Willingness to travel frequently in markets
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top