UX Engineer/Visual Designer
We are looking for a unique user experience and visual designer with five or more years of experience and a passion for aesthetics. You have above average emotional IQ and a strong portfolio of work in support of web and mobile UI development.
This this role, you’ll enhance Uber’s corporate speed, reliability and worker happiness by designing tools for our very own employees. You’ll be joining a team of stellar engineers, data scientists, UX designers and product managers who are dedicated to ensuring Uber’s internal tools and platforms are a powerful and innovative business advantage.
WHY JOIN US?
- Operational efficiency and employee happiness is central to Uber’s mission. We move fast and power Uber’s business today, while building robust platforms for the products of tomorrow.
- High-impact opportunity to build internal tools empowering teams across the company to do their job better.
- Sharp, motivated fellow engineers in a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
- We love challenging problems, and take pride in crafting elegant, reliable code while moving fast.
- We’re not just another social web app. We’re moving real people and things, and reinventing transportation and logistics all over the world.
Does this sound like fun to you? Are you a proven team player, smart at execution, and loves solving the diverse technical challenges of a fast moving enterprise? Then let’s talk.
IN THIS ROLE, YOU WILL:
- Provide UX savvy designs to web and mobile UI developers.
- Rigorously apply attention to design detail – for both utility and beauty.
- Drive design consistency across diverse projects.
- Maintain high bar for reusing and improving internal design standards.
- Use help others in use of Adobe Creative Suite / Cloud (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and other trade tools.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Generous equity in the fastest growing company ever
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top