US & Canada Regional Courier Operations Manager, Strategy Focus - Uber Eats
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
On the UberEverything Regional Operations team, we're helping to scale our most impactful processes and initiatives, support markets, and drive innovation in the business. The Courier Experience team is focused on managing the lifecycle of our Driver Partners to ensure that delivering with Uber is a simple, low stress, and rewarding experience. Work-streams include education, comms, quality, sentiment, retention, and fraud.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Drive analysis on important strategic decisions informs key business initiatives, including marketplace balancing efforts, promotion targeting decisions, customer engagement programs, and more
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in business decision-making
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city-level, regional, and mega-regional levels
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions
- Collaborate with other city and central operations teams, as well as marketing and product, to ensure that insights inform broader strategic initiatives
- Analyze courier payment, sentiment, and retention data to help inform a region-wide pricing framework to guide managers in making key decisions
- Utilize data from a variety of sources to create a Courier quality process that's flexible enough to take in inputs at the market level but scalable enough to be run without significant bandwidth
- Roll out campaigns and initiatives to better support our Courier partners and improve their experience delivering with UberEverything
- Stand-up a process to train our Greenlight Hub experts on UberEATs on a national scale
What You'll Need
- Exceptional communication and organization skills
- Strong Excel / data management skills
- SQL proficiency is a big plus
- A "driver" personality - biased toward action, great collaborator and master simplifier - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Self-motivated, works independently and possesses strong organization and time management skills
About the Team
UberEverything is looking for sharp, highly motivated individuals to join our team as Regional Operations Managers for the US & Canada. If you love setting a vision and solving problems from 30,000 feet as well as dive deep into the details, this is the right opportunity for you.
Back to top