UberEverything - Sales Operations Lead, ANZ
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
Job DescriptionAbout the Role
Uber Everything is seeking a Sales Operations Lead with a bias for action, a track record of results, and a passion for people. The Sales Operations Lead will manage our sales technology strategy (including vendor relationships) and use data to create insights for our sales organization. This is an opportunity to impact the business fundamentals of UberEverything (including UberEATS).
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the TeamWhat You'll Do
- Serve as an advisor to our many cross-functional partners to help them interpret and collaborate with our sales data.
- Manage our business' sales health, executing on projects to provide accountability and tie metrics to business KPIs.
- Own our regional sales productivity stack and help design lead-gen and sales workflows hand-in-hand with our internal Tech Systems team.
- Understand and represent the many needs of our sales team while driving sustainable investments in processes and systems.
- Lead deployment of Salesforce.com and manage ongoing administration including user management, data management, reports and dashboards.
- Accelerate the development of training for the sales organization and manage the onboarding process of new sales reps.
What You'll Need
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to detail and automation to reduce repetitive work
- Experience with BI tool (Tableau/Looker) and SQL preferred
- Highly collaborative: excited to work with several key stakeholders and many different teams.
- You are humble but driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Passion for interacting with people and building relationships
- Quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
Bonus Points If
- Experience in sales or in start-up and mature sales environments preferred
- Have strong references from former employers and business partners
About the Team
The Sales Operations team at Uber recommends processes and software, being the architect of our systems. They run point on projects that enable us to make decisions quickly as a business. As partners to the sales organisation, they are trusted advisors that manage the sales technology strategy for our sales teams at Uber.
Back to top