UberEverything, Sales Operations Analyst - APAC
UberUber is a Series F venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco, California. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone but we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 400+ cities worldwide, including over 70+ cities in Asia with plans to rapidly expand in the region.
Our technology allows us to move the physical world: We believe that, through innovation and entrepreneurship, we can have a meaningful impact on cities around the world.
Uber Everything is seeking a Sales Operations Analyst with a bias for action, a track record of results, and a passion for people. The Sales Operations Analyst will manage our sales technology strategy (including vendor relationships) and use data to create insights for our sales organization. In this role, you will recommend processes and software, help architect our systems, and run point on projects that enable us to make decisions quickly. This is an opportunity to impact the business fundamentals of UberEverything (including UberEATS).
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Serve as an advisor to our many cross-functional partners to help them interpret and collaborate with our sales data
- Manage our business’ sales health, executing on projects to provide accountability and tie metrics to business KPIs
- Own our regional sales productivity stack and help design lead-gen and sales workflows hand-in-hand with our internal Tech Systems team
- Understand and represent the many needs of our sales team while driving sustainable investments in processes and systems
- Lead deployment of Salesforce.com and manage ongoing administration including user management, data management, reports and dashboards.
- Accelerate the development of training for the sales organization and manage the onboarding process of new sales reps.
WHAT YOU ARE
- 3+ years of experience in Sales Operations or consulting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attentive to detail and automation to reduce repetitive work
- Experience in sales or in start-up and mature sales environments preferred
- Experience with BI tool (Tableau/Looker) and SQL preferred
- Highly collaborative: excited to work with several key stakeholders and many different teams.
- Have strong references from former employers and business partners
- You are humble but driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- Passion for interacting with people and building relationships
- Quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top