UberEverything, Regional Sales Operations Manager - APAC
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. Within UberEverything, we’re building Uber’s next set of businesses, whether it’s delivering food within 10 minutes with UberEATS or sending things across town with UberRUSH.
UberEATS is seeking a resourceful and driven Sales Operations Manager to drive efficiencies and results across our sales teams and tools in APAC. The ideal candidate is empathetic, data-driven, and a self-starter with experience in both mature and start-up environments. You do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves, slicing and dicing massive sets of information, and creating solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet. This is a role central to our sales growth and effectiveness across Asia Pacific, based in Singapore.
- Drive CRM and productivity initiatives across teams, territories, and regions in APAC.
- Oversee sales performance reporting and metrics, providing data and analyses on regional sales efforts.
- Establish a sustainable model to measure sales effectiveness and drive processes that can help scale measurements
- Work on high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) territory optimization and sales incentive design.
- Drive consistent sales goal setting processes and design of sales incentive plans, partnering with cross-functional teams and sales leadership.
- 3+ years working cross-functionally with sales, sales finance, sales compensation, or sales leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong documentation, data management, and analysis experience.
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner.
- Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and prevent last minute fire drills.
- Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation.
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Previous quota-carrying and B2B sales experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with a BI tool, like Tableau or Looker
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top