UberEverything, Regional Sales Operations Manager - APAC
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
UberEATS is seeking a resourceful and driven Sales Operations Manager to drive efficiencies and results across our sales teams and tools in APAC. The ideal candidate is empathetic, data-driven, and a self-starter with experience in both mature and start-up environments. You do not shy away from rolling up your sleeves, slicing and dicing massive sets of information, and creating solutions to problems that have not been tackled yet. This is a role central to our sales growth and effectiveness across Asia Pacific, based in Singapore.
What you’ll do:
- Drive CRM and productivity initiatives across teams, territories, and regions in APAC.
- Oversee sales performance reporting and metrics, providing data and analyses on regional sales efforts.
- Establish a sustainable model to measure sales effectiveness and drive processes that can help scale measurements
- Work on high priority initiatives including (but not limited to) territory optimization and sales incentive design.
- Drive consistent sales goal setting processes and design of sales incentive plans, partnering with cross-functional teams and sales leadership.
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 3+ years working cross-functionally with sales, sales finance, sales compensation, or sales leadership.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as strong documentation, data management, and analysis experience.
- 2+ years experience with Salesforce reporting and dashboards; ability to develop analysis based on CRM data in a scalable manner.
- Strong desire to take initiative; thrive on change and comfortable with ambiguity.
- Strong references from former employers and business partners; passion for building relationships
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and prevent last minute fire drills.
- Happy to shift from strategic thinking to rolling up your sleeves and supporting implementation.
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Previous quota-carrying and B2B sales experience
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with a BI tool, like Tableau or Looker
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top