UberEverything, Regional Product Marketing Lead - APAC
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
As the first Regional Product Marketing Manager for UberEverything in APAC you will be responsible for driving business success across the entire region by working closely with product, UX/design, engineering as well as regional & growth marketing teams to build a local and differentiated product, drive go-to-market and overall growth. Initially focused on UberEATS, you will be responsible for building impactful marketing programs for consumers, driver partners as well as businesses. This role requires a good combination of product understanding, creative/brand thinking, communication skills as well as extensive consumer and/or B2B product and growth marketing experience.
What you’ll do:
- Be the advocate for consumers, drivers & businesses
- Work with regional & country teams to run global campaigns with local flavour
- Craft impactful go-to-market plans, including messaging, positioning, and PR strategies
- Execute effective acquisition & engagement campaigns covering consumers, businesses & delivery partners
- Drive research plans to derive customer insights, steer & validate the product roadmap, and stay on top of the competitive landscape
- Work closely with operations to provide them with the creative content, user insights and data analytics they need to succeed
- Inspire the rest of the team with a compelling vision for the UberEverything businesses in APAC
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- True passion for Uber’s mission and the company’s hybrid technology / operations nature.
- 8+ years experience delivering highly successful go-to-market, demand generation and growth campaigns with your fingerprints all over them – you’re extremely proud of what you’ve accomplished.
- BS/MS in Business, Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or related field
- Top-notch at data-driven market research: You’re a truth-seeking missile. You know your market, customers and competition better than anyone, and you’re strong at integrating this information into your growth strategies.
- Scary-good at articulating the essence of products and the value they create. You can develop a strong messaging hierarchy and effective content strategy plan.
- A “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- Grittiness: You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and tackle something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away. You are able to hustle to get things done, but also know how to find longer term solutions.
- A growth expert: You can devise highly effective growth programs and are well-versed in earned, owned & paid media and can effectively partner with different teams to grow the business. You’re super creative and can rapidly execute on your ideas.
- Finger-tippinesses with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story with no help. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth. Experience with SQL is a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top