UberEverything, Enterprise Account Executive - APAC
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber Everything (UET) Enterprise BD organization. You’ll be on the frontlines introducing businesses to UET, while developing and testing new strategies around partner engagement. We need a highly motivated self-starter with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
You will work throughout APAC and on a global scale to help grow Uber’s business by building out the enterprise constituent in UET’s ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Market map and prioritize a target list based on overall UET objectives for APAC
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Qualify, close and help bring live enterprise partners
- Build sales playbook
- Serve as partner champion with internal team to evolve our partner offering
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of proven success in sales, business development or equivalent role
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying customer needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Ability to work autonomously. Be very organized and communicate well
- Startup hustle and pumpedness
- Being able to achieve and exceed goals
- Feedback what is and isn’t working in your region. Even better, make data-driven suggestions and constantly iterate on what will work best
- Having the ability to be creative and flexible in our fast-growing business
- Working well cross-functionally
- Understanding the broader business model, the metrics that drive it and our team’s impact
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top