UberEverything, Business Development Manager - APAC
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber Everything business organization. We need a highly motivated self-starter who thrives in a team environment and is excited to build and support a new business within Uber.
You will have previous success in building relationships and you will have experience working across operations, marketing and product teams. You’ll be on the frontlines introducing partners to Uber while developing and testing new strategies for Uber Everything.
You will work throughout your region and on a global scale to help grow Uber’s business—executing new strategies and partnering to add new customers and companies to the Uber Everything’s ecosystem.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strong relationships with key partners that fit into our go-to-market strategy
- Evaluate strategic and partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of quantitative and qualitative analyses
- Act as a partner advocate internally
- Coordinate with other members of the Uber Everything team to measure the impact and efficiency of new partnerships and strategic initiatives
- Support the deal process from relationship building and due diligence, all the way through post-contract signing integration
- Contribute to overall partnership strategy
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 4-6 years of experience in investment banking, management consulting, private equity or at a high growth technology company
- Strong communication and organization skills
- Team player
- Balance attention to detail with swift execution – we need to do things quickly, and we need to do them well. Balancing those can be challenging, and this should be a strength
- Proven track record of building and executing on partnerships, particularly in different regions
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Passion for the on-demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top