UberEats Uber Expert - Seattle
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is looking for brand new Partner Support Representatives to help grow UberEATS in Seattle!
What you'll do
- Initiate restaurant partnerships through ongoing top-level communication and sales strategy
- Deliver outstanding, on-brand, support for our restaurant partners
- Walk restaurant partners through our app and how to use it in the most efficient way possible
- Upload and assess menus and photos for the UberEATS app
- Manage and execute processes and tools for growing UberEATS
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to deliver maximum value to our restaurant partners
When and where you'll do it
- Daily operations begin at 9:30 AM and run until 4:00 PM. Since you are running the show, you will need to be onsite the entire time.
- Our office and distribution sites are located in downtown Seattle
- This is a part-time contract position, with potential for extension.
- Compensation: $16 per hour
Who you are
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers
- You are personable, highly organised, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- If you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are a tech savvy
- You are Self-driven and a great team player
- You have retail, hospitality and/or customer experience
- Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus!
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Back to top