UberEATS, Social Media Executive (Contract) - Gurgaon
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in APAC with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year.
What You'll Do
- Content creation and production: Plan social media content (based on marketing calendar and specific social media calendar) and be in charge of their production and publication.
- Execution: Operationalise campaigns across cities in India, coordinating with city teams and travelling to location cities when necessary.
- Analytics: Own community & engagement metrics reporting across platforms.
- Influencer Management: Build strong community of blogger & social media influencers for UberEATS across cities.
- Photography: Own photography and videography for campaigns and daily content, enlisting design support for creatives when needed.
This is an individual contributor role.
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- 1-2 years' experience in managing social media content for consumer brands on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
- Experience either within social media agencies or within digital/social media departments on the brand side
- Experience in social media listening, insights tools, analytics, reporting
- Strong social media and community network (Influencers, Designers & Agencies)
- Someone who understands the trends and is up to date with the current social media landscape
- Photography & basic videography knowledge is a strong requirement
- Photoshop knowledge a bonus
- Naturally curious and creative.
- Adaptable to change and ability to execute quickly
- Bachelor's Degree
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top