UberEATS, Sales Manager - Manila
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The team is seeking an experienced sales manager with a high degree of creative curiosity and demonstrated excellence attaining results. The Sales Manager will own improving our salespeople, making their hiring and training process exceptional and sales production predictable.
As a Sales Manager, you will use dashboards, guide sales calls and other practice sessions to develop insights for guiding and developing your sales team. This is an opportunity to impact not just growth but the culture of sales for Uber’s new product group, UberEverything.
What you’ll do
- Provide primary sales management for a team of Account Executives
- Exceed monthly team quotas and all activities of revenue generation
- Implement strategic territory planning and forecasting
- Excel in hands-on training, coaching and development for your sales team
- Recruit, interview and hire prospective sales team members
- Develop a winning team culture
Who you are
- You are driven, Self-driven and goal-oriented
- You are resilient and mentally tough
- You enjoy success most when you’ve had to overcome obstacles to achieve it
- You celebrate your success, and the success of your teammates even more
- You don’t wait for anyone to give you anything – you make it, build it, finish it
- You know opportunity is disguised as hard work
- You leverage attention to detail and automation to eliminate repetitive work
- You act with professionalism and exemplify honesty, integrity, character & candor
- You demonstrate your desire to excel in your craft early and often
- You have an unstoppable creative curiosity, always asking: How? Why not?
- Wherever you go, your previous colleagues and customers try to hire you
What you’ll need
- At least 3 years of experience managing and leading inside sales teams
- At least 5 years of sales experience in a high-growth SaaS or digital ads company
- Deep understanding of SaaS products
- Demonstrated ability to train and guide sales teams in selling techniques
- Demonstrated ability to develop and motivate a sales team
- Skilled at managing sales activity and analyzing metrics to deliver on sales plans
- Proficient in Salesforce CRM
- Bachelor’s degree
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we regularly engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full—time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top