UberEATS, Sales Executive - Gurgaon (Contract)
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible.
UberEATS is our new food delivery platform that makes getting great food from your favourite local restaurants as easy as requesting a ride. The mission for UberEATS is simple - Make eating effortless at any time, for anyone. UberEATS is live in over 70 cities globally, including the recent launch of Mumbai. Restaurants are a core part of the UberEATS business and we are looking for self-motivated and goal-oriented individuals to join our Restaurants Sales team.
What you'll do:
- Build relationships with potential restaurant partners
- Engage with restaurants to tie up with the EATS platform
- Send follow-up communications and ensure contracts are signed
- Exceed monthly team targets and all activities of revenue generation
- Manage and track your account funnel
- Mentor newer sales team members
- Be part of a winning team culture
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- You are driven, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- You are resilient, mentally tough and "bulletproof"
- You enjoy success most when you've had to overcome obstacles to achieve it
- You celebrate your success, and the success of your teammates even more
- You don't wait for anyone to give you anything – you make it, build it, finish it
- You demonstrate your desire to master your craft early and often
- You have an unstoppable intellectual curiosity, always asking: How? Why not?
- Wherever you go, your previous colleagues and customers try to hire you
- 2+ years of experience managing and leading inside sales teams
- Bachelor's degree
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top