UberEATS Restaurant Partnerships Manager - Auckland
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the role:
A Restaurant Partnership Manager's role is to hustle in their city to scope out, create, and ultimately execute partnerships that are mutually beneficial across a variety of different market segments. To make these partnerships successful, you will identify partners that align with Uber by driving growth in the UberEATS business generating strong brand alignment, pushing innovate ideas or shifting the needle in the local market. This involves everything from scoping the opportunities in your city to amplifying your partnerships by dreaming up and executing creative and scalable marketing campaigns. Partnerships Managers also execute national partnership campaigns and roll out global products at a local level.
In order to be successful, you should be both creative, analytical, and entrepreneurial. They'll have a strong ability to think strategically about business and product opportunities and a demonstrated track record of initiating and driving high-value partnerships with the largest and most important companies across the city. They'll have hustle and be willing to execute a number of complicated projects simultaneously week in, week out. Experience in marketing or a passion for creative campaign creation is a plus. They'll not only dream up and carry out the campaign that gets everyone talking, they'll also analyse the data and work out how to do it better next time. The right person is comfortable as an individual contributor and as deal lead. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and hustle is crucial.
What you'll do:
- Through a strong understanding of Uber's goals and objectives in your city, you will identify, approach and develop local partnership opportunities that meet a particular objective or use case for both parties
- Roll out and execute on Uber's top national partnership opportunities locally while working with key internal partners (e.g. product, engineering, operations, legal, etc.)
- Develop and execute amplification or integration strategies for specific partnerships, whether it be marketing campaigns/stunts, advertising partnerships, API product integrations, operational partnerships, etc.
- Act as the face of Uber to get everyone as excited about our product as we are!
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- Partnerships/BD/Product Marketing Experience: You have the ability to fuse business, strategy, finance and legal concepts to lead complex, multi-faceted deals. You can identify local partnership opportunities and run with them. From cold-calling a festival or event, to doing post-promo analysis on how well the event went, you can lead a deal from start-to-finish and bring Uber to the masses in the most creative way.
- Execution: Own, develop, and execute creative marketing campaigns from start to finish. Liaise with internal teams (Partnerships, Comms, Policy, Brand) as well as external stakeholders. Own and manage written communication for your campaigns (eDM, blog, social) and Spread the UberLOVE by engaging eaters and influencers through events, social media, and our blog.
- Hustle: If there's a major event in town, you're there building out your contact list. You're full of fresh ideas and are skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You've shown your ability to work well under constraints and adapt quickly to change.
- Analytical Skills: Lead the metrics in your city and feel confident in monitoring, reporting, and making commercial decisions based on these numbers; Turn raw data into actionable conclusions. Measure the success of campaigns and partnerships, and use findings to impact growth, or even launch and own new product development for your market. Identify inefficiencies in the business and create processes that help us scale.
- Employees are given Uber credits each month!
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people, food and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top