UberEATS, Restaurant Partnerships Executive (RPE) - Manila
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
The Restaurant Partnerships Executive (RPE) role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber’s newest services: UberEATS. As an RPE, you will be responsible for evangelizing the vision of UberEATS to top local restaurants and industry influencers. Through a combination of inside and outside sales techniques, you will qualify, engage, and acquire new restaurant partners for our growing platform.
The role demands a unique combination of sales prowess, analytic ability, creativity, and straight up hustle. This is an intense startup-within-a-much-larger-startup role, and this person will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of UberEATS brand in Manila.
What you’ll do:
- Sales / Restaurant Sourcing: Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to get the city’s best restaurants interested in UberEATS. You’ll spend a good portion of each day reaching out to restaurants over the phone and via email, being the face of our brand to restaurants.
- Strategic Partnerships: As an RPE (our most senior sales role), you’ll be responsible for prospecting into and closing our highest priority accounts including top local “unicorns” and strategic mid-market accounts (e.g. Moe’s, Chick-fil-a, Mellow Mushroom, etc)
- Sales Coaching: Provide leadership and coaching to other members of the UberEATS partnership team. Facilitate effective pipeline management and assist in closing key deals.
- Negotiation and Deal Making: Lead contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a strong working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they fuel, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth.
- Hustle: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in Manila, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight users and restaurant partners – we take NPS seriously!
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree from a 4-year university
- Minimum of 2-5 years of direct sales or business development experience in a closing role
- Proven track record closing strategic / high impact deals while managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting and relationship development to pitching and negotiation.
- A customer service orientation and natural ability to cultivate broad and deep relationships
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- You are competitive, passionate, and resourceful. You fight for the things you believe in.
- You are highly empathetic and genuinely seek to understand and add value to your customers.
- You love people and champion the customer. You seek out “win-wins” whenever possible.
- You love food and have a strong understanding of the Manila restaurant scene.
Bonus Points if you have:
- Salesforce admin experience, proficiency in another language, Excel and Google Apps skills.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym and phone reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top