UberEATS, Restaurant Partnerships Executive (RPE) - Manila
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
The Restaurant Partnerships Executive (RPE) role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber's newest services: UberEATS. As an RPE, you will be responsible for evangelizing the vision of UberEATS to top local restaurants and industry influencers. Through a combination of inside and outside sales techniques, you will qualify, engage, and acquire new restaurant partners for our growing platform.
You have a unique combination of sales skills, analytic ability, creativity, and a go getter attitude. This is an rigorous role in a high-growth environment, and you will play a pivotal role in shaping the future of UberEATS brand in Manila.
What you'll do
- Sales / Restaurant Sourcing: Leverage prospecting skills and relationships to get the city's best restaurants interested in UberEATS. You'll spend a good portion of each day reaching out to restaurants over the phone and via email, being the face of our brand to restaurants.
- Strategic Partnerships: As an RPE (our most senior sales role), you'll be responsible for prospecting into and closing our highest priority accounts including top local "unicorns" and strategic mid-market accounts (e.g. Moe's, Chick-fil-a, Mellow Mushroom, etc)
- Sales Coaching: Provide leadership and coaching to other members of the UberEATS partnership team. Facilitate effective pipeline management and assist in closing key deals.
- Negotiation and Deal Making: Lead contract negotiations aimed at establishing the foundation of a excellent working relationship with our restaurant partners, including sustainable economics for both parties.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, etc. in such a way that they promote, rather than act as a bottleneck, on growth.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go getter attitude: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in Manila, work hardto get the job done, delight users and restaurant partners - we take NPS seriously!
What you'll need
- Bachelor's degree from a 4-year university
- A minimum of 2years of direct sales or business development experience in a closing role
- Demonstrated experience closing strategic / high impact deals while managing the entire sales cycle from prospecting and relationship development to pitching and negotiation.
- A customer service orientation and ability to cultivate broad and deep relationships.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- You are resolute, passionate, and resourceful. You fight for the things you believe in.
- You are highly empathetic and genuinely seek to understand and add value to your customers.
- You love people and champion the customer. You seek out "win-wins" whenever possible.
- You love food and have a thoroughunderstanding of the Manila restaurant scene.
- Bonus Skills and Attributes: Salesforce admin experience, proficiency in another language, Excel and Google Apps skills.
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we regularly engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full--time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top