UberEATS, Restaurant Operations Manager - Kuala Lumpur
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Our Operations teams are the heart and soul of Uber. These are the teams that take our global product and localize it to an assigned market. The UberEATS Restaurant Operations Manager role is a unique opportunity to help grow one of Uber's newest services, which is growing in a big way! We are looking for people who are passionate and ready to roll up their sleeves to grow our business.
This role involves ownership of operations related to our restaurant partners, from onboarding and training all the way through to analysis and optimization of delivery operations. It demands a unique combination of rapport- building skills, analytical ability, and process architecting skills. This is an rigorous startup--within--a-startup role, and you will work with the engineering, product, and process teams to drive a step-change evolution in the UberEATS business in 2017 and beyond.
What you'll do
- Onboarding:Help restaurants get started on the UberEATS platform.
- Process Scaling: Uber is a company that moves fast and does things at large scale. Help design processes, whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. in such a way that they fuel growth.
- Partner Relations:Build relationships, identify and dig into problem areas to help to resolve issues for our partners.
- Collecting and Acting on Feedback:Create processes and tools to stay in close communication with restaurant partners and incorporate feedback into process improvements on the ground.
- Menu Design and Planning: Structure experiments and conduct analysis to grow basket size & usage, develop optimal restaurant mix.
- Product Improvement:Actively identify product features and enhancements that will improve our restaurant partners' experience on UberEATS.
- Speed, resourcefulness, and go getter attitude: Take ownership of UberEATS growth in your city, work hardto get the job done, delight our users and restaurant partners!
What you'll need
- Minimum of 4 years of high-growth environment, Strategy Consulting, Sales and Trading/Banking, or other relevant background.
- Bachelor's degree
- Excellent Excel skills. Experience with Salesforce a plus.
- Process skills with demonstrated experienceof leading initiatives and projects at your organization that drive positive impact for your business.
- Passion for the on--demand delivery space, and food delivery in particular.
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly--changing work environment and adopt a generalist do-what-it-takes mindset.
- You embrace and love feedback. From our restaurants and our food rating systems to our day-to-day workstyle, Uber embraces feedback on all fronts.
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the details approach
- Uber credits every month for taking trips
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Smart, engaged co-workers
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we regularly engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full--time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top