UberEATS, Restaurant Operations Manager - ANZ Sales
With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 70 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in Mexico City, Bogota, Singapore, Hong Kong, Paris, Amsterdam, London, New York, Chicago, San Francisco and many more cities -- and we're just getting started.
UberEATS is seeking a resourceful and driven Restaurant Operations Manager to play a pivotal role in building our SMB restaurant organization and processes in ANZ, defining and refining our model for acquiring and managing restaurant partners. The ideal candidate is an entrepreneurial business builder, highly data driven and analytical with first class problem solving skills. You are comfortable working with complex data sets, excited about building processes and strategies and eager to understand restaurant business models. This is a role central to our restaurant growth in ANZ, and is based in Sydney.
What you'll do:
- Play a leading role in defining and building a central sales model for ANZ including inbound, outbound and strategic selling functions
- Deliver high priority strategic projects including acquisition strategy, process design, vendor management, market segmentation, driving sales team ROI, defining workflows, finding efficiencies and building tools
- Partner with General Managers to build robust acquisition and account management programs that meet the changing needs of cities
- Drive business performance across key metrics
What you'll need:
- 3+ years experience in an analytical or operational role, working cross-functionally to deliver high impact projects
- Strong analytical skills and strategic thinking, able to craft a vision and drive it through to execution.
- A desire to take initiative; you're resourceful and you get things done, removing roadblocks and solving problems along the way.
What works well:
- Excellent at planning and project management – ability to look ahead to meet regular deadlines and prevent last minute fire drills.
- Comfortable with both strategic thinking and rapid operational implementation
- Highly curious and a quick learner who thrives in a dynamic and fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Experience in a sales organization (e.g. sales, sales operations, sales program management, sales finance
- Experience with SQL
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top