UberEATS Restaurant Operations Manager - ANZ Enterprise
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
At Uber we spend our days bridging the gap between physical and digital experiences, and adding value to people's everyday lives by creating delivery options and economic opportunities.
Let's deliver experiences that set UberEATS apart, raising the bar for each customer interaction. A good customer experience means the individual's experience during all points of contact matches expectations. We owe it to ourselves and our customers to deliver on our brand promises and exceed our users' expectations.
UberEATS is increasingly engaging with large restaurant chains and quick service restaurants (QSRs). Therefore, we have established an ANZ Enterprise team to:
- Launch new chains across Australia and New Zealand
- Establish launch best practice, SOPs, templates
- Set-up ongoing Enterprise Account Management, including reporting and analytics
- Establish strategies and opportunities for improvement to get the most out of these partnerships
- Regular business review meetings with partners
- Provide quality and scalable support
- Work on exciting partnership / marketing initiatives
What you'll do:
- Independently launch Enterprises and own Enterprise onboarding process - bring innovative approach to client onboarding and solution adoption within the prescribed time frames. Develop standard operating procedures, templates, launch plans.
- Develop Enterprise reporting and analytics for internal and external purposes.
- Develop excellent relationships with key clients, providing support during initial solution implementation and onboarding, recommendations and advice around standard methodologies, and help resolving any product issues or concerns.
- Drive revenue for UberEATS throughout the post-implementation lifecycle: establish strategies to increase overall orders and basket size, identify restaurant operational improvements, reduce support tickets.
What you'll bring:
- 3-6 years professional experience. Members of our team often have backgrounds in engineering, finance, consulting, law, or computer science, or have worked in entrepreneurial or startup environments -if you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
- You have excellent verbal and written communication & organisation skills
- Ability to interact and build strong relationships with internal and external partners
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent excel skills and the capability to drive business decisions based on data analysis
- Demonstrated experience of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built.
- Work with like-minded, engaged and highly capable co-workers.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top