UberEATS Relationship/ Account Manager - Hyderabad
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favourite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in APAC with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we're only just getting started.
With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year.
About The Role
The Account Manager will be responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of restaurant partners in a city. This role will work to develop Uber's restaurant relationships while providing excellent data-driven consultation and support to a diverse portfolio of restaurants at scale. This person will anticipate how restaurant decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of our restaurant partners and understand how UberEATS can grow their business. You are comfortable in an environment requiring flexibility and initiative, love solving problems, are able to thrive in a fast paced culture. Above all you should be passionate about the restaurant space.
You will maintain relationships and be responsible for all post-sale growth and support of UberEATS restaurants. Additionally, you'll be an advisor and restaurant partner advocate within Uber.
What You'll Do
- Own relationships with UberEATS restaurants: developing, growing, and actively supporting accounts.
- Scale the account management function. Help design process, structure, and tools to effectively grow account management and bring insights and best practices to all UberEATS cities. You will develop, execute, and measure pilots that have the potential to make a global impact on our business and Uber's partners' business!
- Clearly communicate the value of UberEATS and its features to show ongoing ROI to our growing portfolio of restaurant partners. Develop the UberEATS performance story, communicating effectively with data at scale.
- Provide operational guidance to restaurants to help them grow their business with Uber. Help restaurants to understand the impact of their UberEATS usage.
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify growth and upsell opportunities and improve the performance of our growth efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on the highest potential impact.
- Own all aspects of restaurant partner satisfaction and ensure high NPS & Retention for all our partners. Act as the ultimate point of escalation for resolution of all restaurant issues.
What You'll Need
- Consistent track record (min 2-4 years experience) in client service-related role or experience working in the restaurant industry.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze needs of restaurants to both unlock opportunities and solve problems creatively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and social skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for diverse customer needs at scale.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on impact.
- Passion and deep understanding of customer service and restaurant landscape.
- Startup hustle and energy. Take ownership of UberEATS growth. Do what it takes to get the job done. Delight our restaurant partners.
- Salesforce experience a plus.
- Employees are showered with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top