UberEATS Photographer, Hartford, Connecticut
The UberEATS Connecticut team is seeking a photographer in Hartford to help our restaurant partners showcase their best dishes. UberEATS allows users to order food through the UberEATS app and have it quickly delivered straight to their doorsteps. Your photos will be featured in the app, and will be seen by numerous Uber users — you’ll be helping Eaters choose their next meal!
What you’ll do:
- You’ll take photos of prepared dishes for some of the best restaurants in Hartford. Photo sessions will take ~1hr. (When shoots are in the immediate Hartford area you will cover your own transportation to the restaurants. When shoots take you a bit out of the city, you may be eligible for transportation reimbursement..)
- You’ll have full control over your schedule, with the ability to accept the assignments you wish.
- Your photos will be critical in shaping the UberEATS user experience!
- Compensation: $75/photoshoot
- Your portfolio is eye-wateringly beautiful (and features mouth-watering food).
- You’ve proven your capabilities with other companies known for exceptional aesthetic. Your standards are incredibly high.
- You know how to elevate a brand as well as stick to the letter of law when it comes to style guides.
- You are able to beautifully stage food photos, as well as work collaboratively with restaurants on staging photos when they want to participate.
- You are a professional: you’re on time to photoshoots, have excellent communication skills, and can turnaround photos within 24 hours.
To be considered, you MUST include a link to your portfolio, Instagram, VSCO, etc. in your application. After clicking “Apply Now”, choose “Create your profile” and you will be able to include a link to your portfolio.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top