UberEATS Partnership Manager
The Partnership Manager – UberEATS role is a ground floor opportunity to help build a brand new function for Uber. Uber has expanded our on-demand capabilities into food delivery and since March, we have launched into over 35 cities, and that’s just the beginning!
The person who fills this role will be a hands-on and critical part of the team, responsible for driving growth, happiness, and retention among our base of restaurant partners. This role will be working to design process and lay the piping to grow Uber’s restaurant relationships, while providing exceptional data-driven consultation and support, including through a team of junior account representatives, to a diverse portfolio of restaurants. This person needs to anticipate how restaurant decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the needs of our restaurant partners and understand how UberEATS can grow their business via scalable processes and engagement. You should have a “builder” mindset with a bias toward action, be comfortable dealing with ambiguity, and above all be passionate about the restaurant space.
What You’ll Do
- Own relationships with UberEATS restaurants: developing, growing, and proactively supporting accounts
- Manage a team of account representatives to deliver quality support in service of our business goals
- Clearly communicate the value of UberEATS and its features to show ongoing ROI to our growing portfolio of restaurant partners. Develop the UberEATS performance story, communicating effectively with data at scale.
- Provide operational guidance to restaurants to help them grow their business with Uber. Help restaurants to understand the impact of their UberEATS usage.
- Utilize data-driven decision making to identify growth and upsell opportunities and improve the performance of our growth efforts. Prioritize initiatives based on highest potential impact.
- Act as the ultimate point of escalation for resolution of all restaurant issues.
- Scale the account management function. Help design process / structure, and implement tools to effectively grow account management and bring learnings and best practices to all UberEATS cities. You will be developing, executing, and measuring pilots that have the potential to have a global impact on our business and that of our partners!
What You’ll Need
- Proven track record (2-4+ years experience) in SMB account management or client service-related role.
- Experience designing and implementing new processes and managing a team.
- Ability to think strategically and analyze needs of restaurants to both unlock opportunities and problem-solve creatively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for diverse customer needs at scale.
- Demonstrated time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize based on impact.
- Passion and deep understanding of customer service and restaurant landscape.
- Startup hustle and energy. Take ownership of UberEATS growth, do whatever it takes to get the job done, delight our restaurant partners.
- Salesforce CRM experience strongly preferred, SQL experience a plus.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and goods and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top