UberEATS, Operations & Logistics Manager (Analytics Focused) - Korea
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Role
The City Operations and Logistics Manager role is a unique opportunity to help drive growth through the optimization of our growing number of fleet partners and independent drivers. This is a critical role as it closely correlates to dynamically improving the rider experience through greater vehicle availability while minimizing costs. This data driven role calls for the unique combination of thoughtful analysis, creativity & interpersonal ability to develop collaborations, define and launch exciting new products, and to share ownership of the operational performance of your city.
This is a rigorous business side startup role and you will work proactively with our tools to monitor driver behavior and ensure efficiency through asset utilization, network optimization and vehicle supply growth. You will have close responsibility for the growth of business, collaborating with Marketing, Product, Public Policy and Communications functions from around the world. This is a flexible, cross functional role and you'll draw on both your excellent analytic skills and your dependable interpersonal skills right away.
We are seeking a highly analytical Operations Manager to support the operations team as we continue to grow our presence here in Korea.
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- Analytical ability - We want someone super analytical, with at least 3 years experience in highly analytical roles. SQL experience is preferred. We take an intensely data-driven approach to running our business, which requires individuals who can map technical skills onto business acumen and strategic thinking.
- Business instincts - Inherently curious by nature, you enjoy thinking about what makes different businesses tick. You'd be excited to master Uber's business model, and would doggedly pursue making that model flourish in your city.
- Drive and hustle - The role of Operations & Logistics Manager (Analytics Focus) requires great resourcefulness, working with limited resources to deliver intelligent, impactful insights that drive real business impact on a real-time basis.
- 3-6 years working experience (with at least 3 years in highly analytical roles)
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym and phone reimbursement.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Full-time salary negotiable based on experience, and equity compensation plan.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top