UberEATS, Operations Coordinator - Brisbane
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our apps, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
Operations Coordinators work alongside Operations and Logistics Managers to execute projects and deliver the growth targets for UberEATS. They are supported by an energetic team of Uber Experts who are the face of Uber to our thousands of Uber driver partners. Always looking to improve efficiency and solve problems which arise in this high change environment, this role is dynamic and fast thinking.
A number of UberEATS Operations Coordinators have backgrounds in engineering, finance, consulting, law, or computer science, or have worked in entrepreneurial or startup environments — if you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- Analytical rigor – We use data to inform our decisions; you’ll quickly identify what data you need to solve a problem and how to analyse it to get to your answer. You’ll have experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world.
- Solutions Focused – We are constantly working to improve Uber for our Eaters and our driver-partners. You seek out problems and innovate ways to solve them. You have autonomy to make changes to UberEATS in your city, and possess the skills to push our product to be the best it can be.
- Communication and collaboration skills – You’ll work with your city’s driver-partners, as well as different UberEATS teams in your city, across ANZ, and all over the world. You excel at working with diverse teams, understanding different perspectives, and building solutions together.
- Passion for making our cities a better place to live – UberEATS is fundamentally changing how people order food and revolutionising earning opportunities for our driver-partners. This mission excites you – you want to be a part of making it even better.
- Business Curiosity – you love to learn and constantly seek ways to improve your understanding of the business and the tools you use. You share your learnings with your team and encourage others (and yourself) to take on new challenges for further development.
- Strong undergraduate degree is a plus (recent graduates encouraged to apply!)
- Be mentored by and hustle alongside the best entrepreneurial minds in tech
- Own projects to drive the growth of the business, making a tangible change in your own city
- Growth opportunities locally and beyond!
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
- Shape the strategic direction of your city & ANZ. Each city still operates like a start-up and from day 1, you’ll be a part of the action.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Be mentored by the best entrepreneurial minds in tech in a fun office environment with daily lunch and plenty of events.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top