UberEATS Operations Associate - Brisbane
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 500 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the role
Operations Associate work alongside Operations and Logistics Managers to execute projects and deliver the growth targets for UberEATS. Always looking to improve efficiency and solve problems which arise in this high change environment, this role is dynamic and fast thinking.
A number of UberEATS Operations Associate have backgrounds in engineering, finance, consulting, law, or computer science, or have worked in entrepreneurial or startup environments -- if you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
What you'll do:
- Identify and make our metrics visible surrounding optimizing the our business operations. Innovation starts with data intelligence, and the right metrics are at the foundation of data intelligence
- Building the dashboards and reports that the entire team use to help them make key decisions every day
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reporting models to advise how each of our department leaders think about their business
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in new markets and products
- Drive analysis on globe-spanning projects and important strategic decisions
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes to keep teams as efficient as possible
What you'll need:
- 1-2 years of experience
- Hustle. You never hesitate to roll up your sleeves and seek something hands-on, you persevere when others fall away
- Analytical rigor - We use data to inform our decisions; you'll quickly identify what data you need to solve a problem and how to analyse it to get to your answer. You'll have experience dealing with complex data sets, deriving insights and checking against what you see in the real-world.
- Solutions Focused - We are constantly working to improve UberEATS for our customers and our courier/restaurant partners. You seek out problems and innovate ways to solve them. You have autonomy to make changes to UberEATS in your city, and possess the skills to push our product to be the best it can be.
- Communication and collaboration skills - You'll work with your city's courier and restaurant partners, as well as different UberEATS teams across ANZ, and all over the world. You excel at working with diverse teams, understanding different perspectives, and building solutions together.
- Passion for making our cities a better place to live - UberEATS is fundamentally changing how people order food and revolutionising earning opportunities for our courier-partners. This mission excites you - you want to be a part of making it even better.
- Business Curiosity - you love to learn and constantly seek ways to improve your understanding of the business and the tools you use. You share your learnings with your team and encourage others (and yourself) to take on new challenges for further development.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top