UberEATS Operations Associate, ANZ
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The UberEATS Operations Associate role is a unique opportunity to help manage the operational efficiency of one of Uber's newest services, UberEATS. This is a critical role bringing together a three-sided marketplace by managing service delivery and reliability on the platform. This operations-driven role will: identify areas of improvement, establish best practice for the region, create and maintain reporting dashboards and provide high quality, scalable solutions that would improve reliability and customer experience through process and product enhancements.
What you'll do:
- Own reporting and analytics
- Internal reporting on performance and impact of reliability within the marketplace
- Provide tactical strategies with the analytical insights in improving the customer experience
- Be across the overall framework to reduce customer product issues
- Understand the relationship between operations, product, marketplace participants and reliability
- Identify root causes of issues and develop best practices & strategies to mitigate
- Gather reliability improvement requirements
- Rigorous prioritisation that accounts for financial, customer obsession and efficiency gains
- Be the liaison between operations and engineering
- Own and project manage complex cross-functional improvements and centralisation of processes
- Cross-functional synergies:
- You will work across all markets and functions that you will assist in improving reliability for the overall network
What you'll need:
- 2-3 years professional experience. Members of our team often have backgrounds in engineering, finance, consulting, law, or computer/data science, or have worked in entrepreneurial or startup environments -if you think your background brings something to the table, we want to hear from you!
- You have excellent verbal and written communication & organisation skills
- Excellent sheets/excel skills and the capability to drive business decisions based on data analysis
- Demonstrated experience of leading initiatives and projects at your organization.
- SQL and R or Python proficiency is a plus
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck / Roll-up your sleeves) approach.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top