UberEATS, Marketing Manager - Brisbane
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
We’re looking for a sharp, personable, highly organised Marketing Manager to support Australia’s UberEATS Marketing and Brand team. The ideal candidate will be both creative and analytical with exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal). A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and hustle is a must.
As part of our Australian marketing team, you’ll have the opportunity to create and execute campaigns that build talk-ability and broad usage of UberEATS among millions of consumers in the region. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about innovative campaigns and enjoys creating exceptional content and executing across a variety of mediums.
What you’ll do:
- Execution: Own, develop, and execute creative marketing campaigns from start to finish. Liaise with internal teams (Restaurant Engagement, Driver Operations, Policy, Brand) as well as external stakeholders. Own and manage written communication for your campaigns (eDM, blog, social) and Spread the UberLOVE by engaging riders and influencers through events, social media, and our blog.
- Hustle: Uber moves fast! Marketing Managers are charismatic and quick to solve problems — they’re excited to help build something awesome. They understand our eaters and make sure every UberEATS experience is an awesome experience.
- Analytical Skills: Own the demand metrics in your city and feel confident in monitoring, reporting, and making decisions based on these numbers; Turn raw data into actionable conclusions. Measure the success of campaigns and partnerships, and use learnings to impact growth.
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of experience in a high performance environment
- A proven track record of managing and executing complex projects. You can prioritize high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You’ve proven your ability to work well under pressure and adapt quickly to change
- Proven success driving content marketing campaigns via email, blog and social media
- Insight driven decision making – curiosity with a passion for turning insights into solutions
- Strong written and spoken communication skills
- Hustle – Uber moves fast! You’re a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; flexible and fearless, you’re also excited to help build something awesome, share it with the world
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top