UberEATS Expert, Sales (Contract) - Auckland
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber is looking for UberEATS Sales Experts to help build the team in New Zealand!
About the Role:
We are looking to grow our team of sales superstars for UberEATS in Auckland. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, who don't shy away from in-person interactions and also have a confident phone manner. You'll be engaging potential restaurant partners, teaching them how the UberEATS platform works, helping them grow their business and providing exceptional support. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting, fast growing start-up environment with a world class technology platform. This is a contractrole with the potential for extension into a permanent role.
What you'll do:
- Prioritise and select restaurants to partner with UberEATS
- Initiate partnerships with restaurants through ongoing top-level communication and sales strategy. This will be primarily over the phone, with some meetings done in person.
- Walk restaurant partners through our app and how to use it in the most efficient way possible
- Upload and assess menus and photos for the UberEATS app
- Manage and execute processes and tools for growing UberEATS
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to deliver maximum value to our restaurant partners
When & where you'll do it:
- Up to 5 days per week, 25-40 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs; we appreciate flexibility)
- Auckland (CBD)
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers
- You are personable, highly organised, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- If you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are a tech savvy
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- You have sales, hospitality and/or customer experience
Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus!
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top