UberEATS, Drivers Operations & Logistics Manager - India
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favourite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
About the Role
The UberEATS Operations & Logistics Manager role is a rare opportunity to help expand one of Uber's newest services, UberEATS. This is a meaningful role bringing together a three-sided marketplace and optimizing the food delivery process. This operations-driven role calls for a rare combination of creative problem solving, detail orientation, and interpersonal ability to handle partnerships.
This is a business side startup role, and this person will work with the EATS operations teams along with headquarters-based engineering, product, and process teams. This role will have direct responsibility for the growth of the UberEATS business.
What you'll do
- Develop & Optimize Processes - Scale new and existing processes to allow the business to efficiently operate and grow; analyze the business to track and improve metrics and profitability
- Analytics - Analysis of driver, restaurant, and customer metrics to properly allocate supply, guide incentive programs, and ensure high-quality experiences on the Uber system
- Expansion Planning - Evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of expanding UberEATS to new areas, develop and execute against expansion plans
- Strategy - Decide which projects the team should prioritize, and set a bold timeline to reach those goals
- Product Improvement - Actively search for new features which could improve a seamless driver, customer, and restaurant experience
- Hustle - Take ownership of uberEATS growth in your city, and do what it takes to get the job done
What you'll need
- Ability to take initiative in a constantly-changing work environment
- A willingness to work with our driver and restaurant partners
- Partnership management or business development experience
- Startup (all-hands-on-deck) approach
- Experience crafting and optimizing processes
- Data-driven decision making mentality and sound business discernment through strong analytical thinking
- Solid understanding of a variety of business models
- SQL knowledge a plus, but not required
- Consulting, Accounting, or Banking background with numbers/excel driven decision instincts
- Corporate strategy or business development background
- Engineering background with dreams of applying similar process to people processes
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top