UberEATS, City Marketing Manager - Melbourne
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
As the City Marketing Manager, you'll be responsible for building the UberEATS identity and reputation within your city and for driving brand love at a hyper-local level. Working closely with the Regional Marketing team, you'll leverage the national marketing strategy to create and execute on innovative marketing partnerships and campaigns that help to further the UberEATS mission and connect the brand with your city. You will be critical in bringing to life a high level national marketing strategy in a way that is truly relevant for your local market and which benefits both eaters and restaurants.
What You'll Do:
- Utilising the regional marketing strategy and insights, you'll create a hyper-local marketing plan that's best suited for your city's unique challenges and opportunities
- Create and execute local marketing campaigns & partnerships that help to further drive brand awareness and brand love - this will include everything from event activations to influencer programmes
- Develop and cultivate relationships with key city stakeholders and influencers - including restaurants, media partners and industry thought leaders
- Leverage our incredible restaurant partners by creating and executing on evolved and engaging restaurant co-marketing campaigns
- Execute on national marketing campaigns - you'll be critical not just in getting the campaign to market, but for integrating locally relevant touch points and insights
What you'll need:
- A consistent track record of leading and executing complex projects. You can prioritise high impact activities and keep complicated projects moving forward. You've shown your ability to adapt quickly to change. You understand why it's important to incorporate broader business objectives into your work and can then articulate your strategy to internal stakeholders at all levels.
- Good eye for creative and marketing opportunities
- Partnership negotiation and stakeholder management preferred
- Experience in PR and experiential marketing a bonus
- Insight driven decision making - curiosity with a passion for turning insights into solutions
- Uber moves fast! You're a fun, charismatic, people person who can talk to anyone; flexible and courageous, you're also excited to help build something awesome, share it with the world
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Shape the strategic direction of your city & ANZ. Each city still operates like a start-up and from day 1, you'll be a part of the action.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
- Monthly gym reimbursement.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top