UberEATS Business Development Sales Representative - Chicago
UberEATS is looking for a business development all-star to fuel the growth of our platform in Chicago. This role takes detail orientation, hustle and interpersonal ability to prospect restaurants, get through to decision makers, and to get them excited to join our platform. This is an entry-level role.
If you’ve got what it takes to help move UberEATS to the next level, we’d love to meet you!
- You have passion for Uber and growing the UberEATS brand
- You have a startup, all hands on deck, “I work hard because I love it” approach
- You are a people person, you love talking to people and getting them excited
- You have sales, account management, business development, or customer service experience
- You have an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, or are currently working towards one
- You have experience or interest in sales pipeline tools and/or customer account management systems
- You are organized, efficient and a self-starter
- You are proficient in Salesforce CRM and have strong communication skills.
About the Role:
- Be a critical part of building UberEATS restaurant partnerships
- Identify and source contact info for high quality local restaurants
- Email and cold call potential restaurant partners
- Assist in pitching, signing and onboarding restaurants to the UberEATS platform
- Manage projects that drive sales growth and efficiency
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top