UberEATS, Brand Manager - Strategy & Campaigns - Singapore
Uber is a venture-funded startup headquartered in San Francisco. We are a global mobility and logistics technology platform: our flagship service allows users to request quality, on-demand rides with a touch of their smartphone and we are rapidly developing new products. We are present in over 450+ cities worldwide, including over 50+ cities in APAC with plans to rapidly expand in the region. We have already found strong product market fit with a world changing service, but we’re only just getting started.
Do you want to be part of a team that’s revolutionising transportation and logistics through technology? Do you have strong product marketing experience across Singapore that can help further establish Uber as the leading brand that is known creating jobs, increasing accessibility, and making transportation safer, faster, and more reliable?
We’re looking for a Marketing Manager to help bolster Uber’s brand presence and attract new riders and drivers through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. As part of our APAC marketing strategy and campaigns team, you’ll have the opportunity to shape and deliver on a strategy that builds talk-ability and broad usage of Uber mobile among millions of consumers in the region. We’re looking for a seasoned consumer marketing professional who is passionate about innovative campaigns and enjoys managing and growing relationships with the city and country teams working together on the next generation of Uber’s marketing campaigns.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of consumer marketing leadership. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and scrappiness/hustle is a must.
What you’ll do
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns across the region for both rider and driver marketing
- Be a key marketing leader and devise near and long-term strategies to grow Uber in Singapore
- Drive actionable insights to inform product and marketing strategy (e.g. user and competitive research)
- Drive marketing strategy to achieve city business goals (e.g. set goals, define positioning, etc)
- Drive go to market strategy for new Uber product campaigns and international launches (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Co-develop high impact local campaigns through innovative channels the with city teams
- Educate local teams on marketing strategy, campaign briefs and reports
What you’ll need
- Minimum 5 years of relevant work experience with a proven track record of highly successful consumer product marketing leadership
- A strong track record in consumer marketing with a mix of digital, offline and BTL experience and proven creative excellence
- Ability to develop strategy and business plans.
- An ability to effectively provide input on creative development from a local market perspective without compromising on the speed of execution.
- Knowledge of the digital and mobile app landscape across Singapore
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- A great passion for consumers and consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to drive actionable insights to inform marketing strategy and improve the consumer experience
- Lots of free Uber rides
- Ground floor opportunity with the team: shape the strategic direction of the company
- The rare opportunity to build a startup within a startup. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun and relaxed office environment
- We have access to an amazing list of advisors and investors that we actively engage
- Monthly gym reimbursement
- Full-time salary negotiable based on experience
- Equity compensation plan
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top