UberEATS, Brand Manager (Strategy & Campaigns)
Uber is evolving the way we move around the world, and by seamlessly connecting consumers to businesses through our apps, we make cities more accessible. With UberEATS, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Melbourne -- and we're just getting started.
About the Role
We're looking for a passionate Marketing Campaigns Manager, UberEATS to help bolster Uber's brand presence and attract new customers through exciting and innovative marketing campaigns. As part of the UberEATS India team, you'll shape and deliver initiatives that builds awareness, consideration and usage of UberEats service among millions of consumers in India.
The ideal candidate will have a strong ability to think strategically and analytically about business and product opportunities, and a demonstrated track record of delivering innovative consumer marketing campaigns. A keen sense of ownership, speedy execution, and scrappiness/hustle is a must.
What you'll do
- Develop, launch and track high-impact integrated campaigns across digital, offline above the line and below the line channels
- Define and implement a framework to identify and prioritise strategies and campaigns across the country for both rider and driver marketing
- Drive marketing strategy to achieve city perception and business goal
- Implement the go to market strategy for new product launches (e.g. set investment, drive go to market plans, establish strategies, etc)
- Liaise with the regional teams to implement global campaigns, leverage best practices and circulate winning homegrown initiatives
What you'll need
- 3 - 7 years of relevant work experience with a consistent track record of highly successful consumer product marketing leadership
- A great passion for consumer experiences, with a demonstrated ability to utilize consumer research and data to derive actionable insights and inform marketing planning
- Strong understanding of India's consumer trends and media landscape
- A strong background in measured consumer campaigns with a mix of digital and offline experience
- Ability to project-manage and multitask at scale, working with cross functional groups and external third parties as required
- Eye for creative quality and great attention to detail
- Great communication and interpersonal skills to work effectively across multiple teams in an ambiguous, fast-changing environment
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top