UberEATS Account Representative (contract) - Sydney
Uber is looking for brand new UberEATS Restaurant Account Representatives to help build our team in Sydney!
This role will be based in our Sydney (CBD) office, 40 hours a week
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
Who you are
As an Account Representative for UberEATs, you will be responsible for working directly with our best restaurants to enable their profitable growth and to help them improve the customer experience (both for couriers and eaters). You will also work on projects to provide restaurants with data, guidance and advice at scale.
You will be data and insight driven with exceptional customer service and communication skills. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting, fast growing start-up environment with a world class technology platform. This is a contract role with a very strong potential for extension.
What you'll do
- Build significant, positive relationships with our restaurant partners by delivering 5-star, on-brand support and useful insight.
- Manage and execute processes and tools for growing UberEATS - Analyse restaurant data to identify trends to help both restaurants and UberEATs with their processes.
- Figure out ways to increase revenues from existing accounts - Execute on menu reviews, photography reviews and implementation of restaurant promotions (in partnership with marketing)
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to deliver maximum value to our restaurant partners
Why you'll succeed
- Degree or equivalent academic qualifications (preferred)
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers
- You can read and analyse data
- You have a passion for food, and have your pulse on Sydney's restaurant scene
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top