UberEATS Account Representative (contract) - Brisbane
Uber is looking for brand new UberEATS Restaurant Account Representatives to help build our team in Brisbane! Up to 5 days per week, 25-40 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs; we appreciate flexibility).
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
Who you are
We are looking to grow our sales team of superstars for our UberEATS team in Brisbane. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, who don't shy away from in-person interactions and also have a confident phone manner. You'll be engaging potential restaurant partners, teaching them how the UberEATS platform works, helping them grow their business and providing exceptional support. This is a great opportunity to work in an exciting, fast growing start-up environment with a world class technology platform. This is a contract/part-time role with the potential for extension.
What you'll do
- Initiate restaurant partnerships through ongoing top-level communication and sales strategy
- Deliver 5-star, on-brand, support for our restaurant partners
- Walk restaurant partners through our app and how to use it in the most efficient way possible
- Upload and assess menus and photos for the UberEATS app
- Manage and execute processes and tools for growing UberEATS
- Work with the Restaurant Operations team to deliver maximum value to our restaurant partners
Why you'll succeed
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers
- You are personable, highly organised, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems If you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask You are a tech savvy
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- You have retail, hospitality and/or customer experience
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top