This is a ground floor opportunity to help build a brand new sales team at Uber, developing and testing new sales strategies, and enabling incredible growth on a national scale. We need a highly motivated self-starter who is able to thrive in a startup culture, work independently outside of the office, and is passionate about the Uber opportunity.
What you’ll do:
- Explain the Uber value proposition
- Drive market growth for Uber through the addition of new partners
- Work with sales operations to improve the process and organization
- Be able to execute short-term sprints while maintaining a vision for long-term sustained success
- Communicate effectively and efficiently via phone, email, and in-person
- Be prepared to share knowledge and communicate cross-functionally with marketing and product team
What you’ll need:
- Passion and deep understanding of Uber opportunity
- Comfortable selling to people — you are a people person, you love talking to people and getting them excited
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to identify and provide comprehensive solutions for varying partner needs
- Have a competitive edge and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Comfortable with ambiguity and moving fast; you’re a self-starter and independent learner with excellent problem-solving and creative thinking skills who needs limited direction
- Ability to problem-solve and quickly adapt as we build the sales organization
- Startup hustle and energy
Part-time and full-time positions available, with flexible hours for current students. Pay rate is competitive. This is a contract position.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top