Uber Greenlight Specialist - Mexico & Caribbean
Member of the PRO Team (Process, Resource, & Optimization)
The PRO team is responsible for identifying and developing processes, resources, and tools to scale operations globally. We act as a proactive resource for Uber, assisting and guiding teams to be as efficient and effective as possible—continuously seeking to optimize Uber operations around the globe.
What You’ll Do
We’re seeking Greenlight Specialist to help define and build a global network of in-person Greenlight Centers (GLs).
Greenlight Centers help new partners get on the road for the first time, build engagement with the platform over time, and serve as a logistics hub for the city.
This role is a critical piece of the PRO expansion in LatAm for Greenlight Centers. The GL Specialist will work closely with the LatAm Regional GL Manager and the HQ PRO Team to oversee and maximize the performance of all GLs in Mexico & Caribbean. To accomplish this, you’ll implement standard operating procedures for onboarding and engagement, and you’ll lead the team to innovate tomorrow’s new best practices. You’ll assist with the finances and people operations of the GLs in your region. You will maximize the return on investment for GLs in Mexico & Caribbean.
You’ll also keep in close touch with a wide array of stakeholders within Mexico & Caribbean and at HQ to communicate business objectives and align priorities, making sure everyone is moving fast in the right direction.
Your leadership will instill inspiration and confidence throughout the GLs in your territory, bringing groups throughout the region together as a single team focused on building competitive advantage by growing and strengthening our driver network.
What You’ll Need
The ideal candidate for this role should have:
- One year of experience at Uber and first-had experience within the GLs and the Ops org in LATAM.
- Customer obsession – we are looking for individuals who are relentless in figuring out what matters to our customers and then doing everything in our power to deliver it.
- A self-starting attitude— we are looking for individuals who have a strong sense of initiative.
- Superhuman attention to detail and a penchant for documenting and outlining processes.
- A love for communication with stakeholders but the balance to swiftly execute and avoid ‘analysis paralysis’
- Expert project management skills and the the ability to clearly and succinctly present information to regional and HQ teams.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top