Uber for Business, Regional Sales Operations Lead - APACx
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it's heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We're making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we're doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber's positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber for Business (U4B) is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the growth engine for Uber's Southeast Asia expansion. We are looking for a highly motivated and self motivated person, with a clear passion for sales, to join the U4B team - guiding expansion in APACx. We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives
U4B is a transportation management platform that provides companies and their employees reliable, comfortable and safe rides, while dramatically reducing the cost of employee ground transportation. The platform includes a centralized billing system and a travel dashboard that business administrators can use to manage budgets and enforce ride policies - all at no cost. For the employee, it's simply a new payment option in the same Uber app that bills directly to the company.
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber for Business organization.
You'll develop and drive the global plan for how Uber markets and sells into businesses of all sizes while also driving the deployment of internal systems to boost productivity including a CRM software system. You are a self starter that possesses excellent analytical and problem solving skills with experience in different sales functions such as operations or management.
What you'll do
- Develop programs that evolve and transform the way that Uber markets and sells Uber for Business
- Create the strategies that steer the sales organization including overall structure, compensation and quotas, lead generation and management, territory optimization, sales incentive programs, etc.
- Lead deployment of Salesforce.com and guide ongoing administration including user and data management, application setup, customization, reports and dashboards
- Be responsible for building tools and creative processes for the sales organization to boost productivity
- Help in the development, execution, and maintenance of training for the sales organization and guide the onboarding process of new sales employees
What you'll need
- A BA/BS/Masters in economics, business, engineering, finance or other quantitative focus.
- At least 6 years of highly analytical experience, ideally in sales or business operations. Experience at a technology company not required but preferred.
- Experience managing a team and supported a growing sales organization.
- Excellent organizational and prioritization skills with attention to detail.
- Experience analyzing data and the ability to use data to drive understandings and decision-making.
- A true passion for sales and creatively finds ways to help make salespeople more productive
- To be a quick and creative learner who adapts well to a fast-moving environment and gets things done.
- The ability to combine creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle.
- Experience with Salesforce.com and SQL.
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We're not just another social web app, we're moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top