Uber for Business, Enterprise Account Executive - Sydney
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
Uber for Business
Uber for Business builds products to make Uber the default choice for their business transportation needs at the employee, company, and customer level. This includes everything from our business platform that allows companies to adopt Uber organization-wide to in-app, to features like Business Profiles which make business travel more seamless for our millions of riders, and UberCENTRAL that enables businesses to provide rides for their customers.
About the Role
This is a unique opportunity to be a founding member of the Uber for Business Sales organization. We need creative thinkers and builders with previous sales experience who are passionate about developing a new kind of sales organization at Uber. You’ll be on the frontlines introducing businesses to Uber while developing and testing new strategies around sales. We need a highly motivated self-starter, with an engaging personality who thrives in a team environment.
Account Executives will work on a global scale to grow Uber’s business through the addition of new customers. You will own the full-cycle sale of Uber for Business to a cohort of the world’s largest companies. You will own the inbound lead process as well as source and qualify new companies that would be a great fit for Uber products.
What you’ll do:
- Dimension the market opportunity (in line with company targets); creating a list of target corporates across tiers to sell U4B into
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and rigorous follow up to close deals
- Sign on clients on U4B and drive usage in converted accounts with a view to achieve sales targets as set out by the U4B org
- Forge strategic alliances with organizations who can be strategic partners in achieving U4B’s go-to market goals
- Capture, analyze and present market feedback on the efficacy of the U4B product and inputs to continually refine it with respect to qualified customer feedback
- Work with U4B product ops teams in the region and in the US to develop new applications, product enhancements etc. which would benefit U4B customers and Uber alike
- Work with customers (new and prospects) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Ensure timely payments are made by customers enrolled on U4B platform; instill discipline in customers on making automated monthly payments as per sales contract
- Conduct periodic customer trainings, call center operations trainings etc. to ensure the ecosystem of users and service providers are up to speed with the latest U4B capabilities and processes
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc. Would require creating documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- An MBA from a premier institution with 6-8 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the technology space
- Entrepreneur manager: Highly motivated individual who can work without continuous supervision and be responsible of all aspects of business in his/her market
- Very articulate and effective communicator as many conversations will happen at CXO levels
- Sincere, meticulous and dedicated individual who loves the challenge of B2B sales
- A team player with a pleasant disposition and humility to learn
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top