Uber for Business, Enterprise Account Executive - Sydney
Uber is a technology company that is changing the way the world thinks about transportation. We are building technology people use everyday. Whether it’s heading home from work, getting a meal delivered from a favorite restaurant, or a way to earn extra income, Uber is becoming part of the fabric of daily life.
We’re making cities safer, smarter, and more connected. And we’re doing it at a global scale-energizing local economies and bringing opportunity to millions of people around the world.
Uber’s positive impact is tangible in the communities we operate in, and that drives us to keep moving forward.
Uber for Business (U4B) is rapidly expanding and is positioned to be the growth engine for Uber’s Southeast Asia expansion. We are looking for highly motivated and self-driven individuals, with a clear passion (and resourcefulness) for sales, to join the U4B team.
U4B is a transportation management platform that provides companies and their employees reliable, comfortable and safe rides, while dramatically reducing the cost on employee ground transportation. The platform includes a centralized billing system and a travel dashboard that business administrators can use to manage budgets and enforce ride policies – all at no cost. For the employee, it’s simply a new payment option in the same Uber app that bills directly to the company.
We believe that people are one of the most important assets to Uber and because of that we foster an environment that is welcoming to diverse perspectives.
As an Enterprise Account Executive, you will be holistically responsible for market development in their territory.
What you’ll do
- Dimension the market opportunity (in line with company targets); creating a list of target corporates across tiers to sell U4B into
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and rigorous follow up to close deals
- Sign on clients on U4B and drive usage in converted accounts with a view to achieve sales targets as set out by the U4B org
- Forge strategic alliances with organizations who can be strategic partners in achieving U4B’s go-to market goals
- Capture, analyze and present market feedback on the efficacy of the U4B product and inputs to continually refine it with respect to qualified customer feedback
- Work with U4B product ops teams in the region and in the US to develop new applications, product enhancements etc. which would benefit U4B customers and Uber alike
- Work with customers (new and prospects) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Ensure timely payments are made by customers enrolled on U4B platform; instill discipline in customers on making automated monthly payments as per sales contract
- Conduct periodic customer trainings, call center operations trainings etc. to ensure the ecosystem of users and service providers are up to speed with the latest U4B capabilities and processes
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc. Would require creating documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
What you’ll need
- An MBA with at least 5 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in the technology space
- Entrepreneur manager: Highly motivated individual who can work without continuous supervision and be responsible of all aspects of business in their market
- Very articulate and effective communicator as many conversations will happen at CXO levels
- Sincere, meticulous and dedicated team-member who loves the challenge of B2B sales
- A team player with a pleasant disposition and humility to learn
- Employees are given Uber credits every month.
- The rare opportunity to change the way the world moves. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Smart, engaged co-workers.
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top