Uber Expert - Niagara Falls
Uber is looking for a brand new Uber Expert for our Greenlight Spot in Niagara Falls!
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking to build a team of rock stars for our Greenlight Spot in Niagara Falls. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, who don't shy away from in-person interactions. The Greenlight Spot is used to support and educate our Uber partners as they grow their business. You'll be expected to help onboard new driver partners, provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep dive into Uber's day-to-day-operations. This is a contract role with the potential for extension.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support for our partners
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all the tools to be successful Uber drivers
- Upload and approve driver documentation
- Help brand the Uber name and get drivers excited
- Stay on top of Uber processes and tools
- Work with the Driver Operations team to streamline procedure
WHEN & WHERE YOU'LL DO IT
- 1 - 2 days per week to start
- Greenlight Spot in Niagara Falls
WHY YOU'LL SUCCEED
- You have hospitality, retail and/or customer experience
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with partners
- You are personable, highly organized, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- If you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are an Uber evangelist!
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- Familiarity with Zendesk or another ticketing tool is a plus!Perks
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Back to top