Uber Expert I - English, Cairo.
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
You will act as the voice of Uber, spending your days on the front lines consulting to our driver partners addressing any questions or concerns and finding creative resolutions to problems
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Respond to driver support issues both in-person and over email promptly.
- Work closely with the driver-partner operations and logistics teams to streamline processes.
- Assist Driver Operations team with on-boarding driver-partners onto the Uber system.
- Strengthen and maintain the relationship with our driver partners by providing top quality service.
- In a nutshell, you will be responsible for:
- Office hours (for questions and feedbacks)
- Driver-partners' issues and resolving them
- On-boarding the driver-partner to Uber's system
- Driver-partners' training and quality control
What You'll Need
- University Degree in any discipline.
- Previous work experience in a customer service industry.
- Organizational skills, including the ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Strong Customer Service skills, including the ability to remain flexible and calm in high pressure or continually changing situations.
- Must be a team player and take instructions as necessary.
- Must have an excellent command of the English language (additional language is also a plus), computer skills (such as Microsoft Office), internet-related knowledge.
- Must be very computer literate and able to learn new software as well as to troubleshoot.
- Must work independently with minimum supervision.
Back to top