Uber Expert (Contract) - Perth
Uber is looking for brand new Uber Experts to help build our Uber Greenlight Locations in the Perth!
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber's rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
We are looking to build a team of rock stars for our support centre in Perth. We need people with strong communication, leadership and problem-solving skills, who don't shy away from in-person interactions. Aside from helping customers, our support centre is also used to educate and teach our partners how to use our technology and succeed as an uber partner. You'll be expected to help our operations team design and implement new processes, coach our PSR team to providing exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep dive into our day-to-day-operations. This is a contract/part-time role with the potential for extension.
What you'll do:
- 'Sell' prospective driver-partners on the benefits and advantages of Uber
- Deliver 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for our driver partners
- Walk driver partners through our app and how to use all the tools to use our app in the most efficient way possible
- Upload and approve documentation
- Stay on top of processes and tools
- Work with the Operations team to streamline procedure
- Help maintain organisation of the Greenlight Hub
Here are the kinds of skills we're looking for:
- You have sales, retail and/or customer experience
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers
- You are personable, highly organised, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- If you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are a tech savvy
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
When & where you'll do it:
- Up to 5 days per week, 20-40 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs; we need someone who's flexible)
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top