Uber Expert (Contract) - Brisbane
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
You will have the motivation and drive that goes with a strong sales background, as well as the communication and problem solving skills of someone who genuinely cares about our customers. We want people who will fit in with our team, relate well to our driver partners and who are interested in changing the way their city moves.
You’ll be expected to help review documents, provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep dive into our day-to-day-operations of a global technology company. The key to being successful in this role will be dependent on how well you can #hustle. This is a contract/part-time role with the potential for extension.
What you’ll do:
- ‘Sell’ prospective driver-partners on the benefits and advantages of Uber
- Deliver 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for our driver partners
- Walk driver partners through our app and how to use all the tools to use our app in the most efficient way possible
- Upload and approve documentation
- Stay on top of processes and tools
- Work with the Operations team to streamline procedure
- Help maintain organisation of the Greenlight Hub
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- You have sales, retail and/or customer experience
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers
- You are personable, highly organised, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- If you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are a tech savvy
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
When & where you’ll do it:
- Up to 5 days per week, 20-40 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs; we need someone who’s flexible)
- Brisbane Based
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top