Uber Expert -Calgary
Uber is looking for a new Driver Onboarding Specialist to help onboard Uber driver-partners and provide support to prospective Uber driver-partners.
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking to expand our driver support team in western Canada. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, who don't shy away from in-person interactions. We need sharp people to support and educate our Uber partners as they grow their business of being an Uber driver. You'll be expected to help onboard new driver partners, provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep dive into Uber's day-to-day-operations.
This is a contract role with the potential for extension.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support for our partners
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all the tools to be successful Uber drivers
- Upload and approve driver documentation
- Help brand the Uber name and get drivers excited
- Stay on top of Uber processes and tools
- Work with the Driver Operations team to streamline procedure
WHEN & WHERE YOU'LL DO IT
- Flexible commitment with part time options available
- Calgary or Vancouver and other locations as required
- Some travel may be required
WHY YOU'LL SUCCEED
- You have hospitality, retail and/or customer experience
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with partners
- You are personable, highly organized, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- If you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are an Uber evangelist!
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top