Uber Expert - Baltimore
Uber Expert – Contract
Uber is looking for brand new Uber Experts to help build our Uber Baltimore GreenLight Hub!
WHO YOU ARE
We are looking to build a team of rock stars to provide quality support in our GreenLight Hub. We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills, who don’t shy away from in-person interactions. Office Hours are used to support and educate our Uber partners as they grow their business of being a driver on the Uber platform. You’ll be expected to help onboard new driver-partners, provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep-dive into Uber’s day-to-day-operations. This is a temporary, contract role with the potential for an extension.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Deliver 5-star, in-person support to our partners
- Walk drivers through onboarding and all of the tools to be successful
- Help brand the Uber name and get drivers excited
- Stay on top of Uber policies and procedures
- Work with the Driver Operations team to make our processes even better
- Ability to lift up to 10 pounds
- Bilingual English / Spanish preferred
- Experience with Zendesk preferred
WHEN & WHERE YOU’LL DO IT
- Part Time (20 hrs./week) or Full Time (30 hrs/week) availability, including weekends
- This is a temporary, contract role with the potential for an extension
- Alongside the Uber team at local Uber GreenLight Hub
WHY YOU’LL SUCCEED
- You have retail and/or customer experience
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with partners
- You are personable, highly organized, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- If you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are an Uber evangelist!
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top