Uber Expert - Auckland
Uber is looking for an Uber Expert to help lead our Greenlight Hub team in Auckland!
About the Role:
We are looking to build a team of rock stars for our support centre in Auckland. We need people with strong communication, leadership and problem-solving skills, who don’t shy away from in-person interactions. Aside from helping customers, our support centre is also used to educate and teach our partners how to use our technology and succeed as an uber partner. You’ll be expected to help our operations team design and implement new processes, coach our PSR team to providing exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. This is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep dive into our day-to-day-operations. This is a permanent position based between the Greenlight Hub and the city office.
What you’ll do:
- Deliver 5-star, on-brand, in-person support for our driver partners
- Lead the way in training and coaching our PSR team on how to use all the tools in the most efficient way possible
- Implement and execute documentation processes
- Train the team and be the expert on processes and tools
- Work with the Operations team to streamline procedure and plan for scale
- Help maintain organisation of the Greenlight Hub
When & where you’ll do it:
- 40 hours a week (schedule may change based on business needs; we need someone who’s flexible)
- Auckland Greenlight Hub + Auckland City Office
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- You are retail and/or customer experience expert
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with customers and handle escalations
- You are personable, highly organised, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for leading and empowering others
- You are curious about the business you work in and want to make a positive scalable impact
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems and teach others to do the same
- If you don’t know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are tech savvy
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- *Familiarity with Zen-desk is a plus!
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top