Uber Eats Strategic Accounts Executive, Enterprise - ANZ
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
With Uber Eats, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 180+ cities across all six continents in two years. Today, Uber Eats is available across many parts of APAC including Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai, Bangalore, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Auckland, Wellington, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide and Melbourne -- and we're just getting started.
The Strategic Accounts Account Executive role drives market development in your region through bringing on and managing our most important regional customers. A successful Strategic Account Executive leverages skills in both inside and field sales to set up our partnerships for success.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What you'll do
- Own strategic accounts and market opportunity (in line with company targets); creating a list of target corporates across tiers, brand opportunity and access
- Prepare a go-to market plan and sales strategy; prospect potential clients and rigorous follow up to close deals
- Identify creative opportunities to drive usage in converted accounts with a view to achieve order velocity
- Forge strategic alliances with organizations who can be strategic/brand partners in achieving Uber Eats go-to market goals
- Capture, analyze and present market feedback on the opportunity Uber Eats provide restaurant partners and capture inputs to continually refine it with respect to qualified customer feedback
- Work with Uber Eats sales teams in the region and in the US to develop new applications, product enhancements etc. which would benefit Uber Eats restaurant partners and Uber alike
- Work with customers (new and prospects) to pilot new feature roll outs
- Participate in periodic team reviews and updates on business progress, best practice sharing etc. Would require creating documents like process playbooks, performance trackers etc.
- Develop long-term relationships with key in-region partners
- Partner with our onboarding teams to smoothly activate the best brands in ANZ
- Help us identify and build best practices for your sales team and others
- Act as an ambassador of Uber Eats mission, brand, and product
- Communicate constantly with prospects via email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
Back to top