Uber Eats Partner Success Manager, NZ
We're changing the way people think about transportation. Not that long ago we were just an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas. Now we're a part of the logistical fabric of more than 600 cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
For the people who drive with Uber, our app represents a flexible new way to earn money. For cities, we help strengthen local economies, improve access to transportation, and make streets safer.
And that's just what we're doing today. We're thinking about the future, too. With teams working on autonomous trucking and self-driving cars, we're in for the long haul. We're reimagining how people and things move from one place to the next.
About the Role
The Partner Success Manager drives business growth and innovation by managing our most important restaurant partners in ANZ and expanding our business together in mutually beneficial ways. A successful Partner Success Manager deeply understands our restaurant partners; builds strong relationships with decision makers and influencers throughout the organization; and effectively identifies and exploits opportunities to improve core business metrics for our restaurants and for Uber.
What You'll Do / What You'll Need / Bonus Points / About the Team
What You'll Do
- Lead post-deal partner management for a book of ANZ's high value restaurant clients and QSR chains
- Own partner relationships to yield tangible metric-based outcomes. Achieve revenue growth targets for your partners and ensure high retention by driving mutual business value.
- Act as internal partner advocate and customer champion
- Understand the stakeholder landscape and ensure we have strong relationships throughout our restaurant partner organisations. Represent Uber at relevant events at national and local levels.
- Conceive, design and lead growth initiatives with our restaurant partners and drive through to completion, working cross functionally with Uber's internal teams and our restaurant partners
- Set, track and report on performance metrics of restaurant partners, run quarterly business reviews
What You'll Need
- 3-5 years of customer or partner facing experience. Ideally, you have previous customer-facing experience at executive levels, and have been accountable for achieving business targets or delivering a quota.
- Track record of outperforming metrics-based business goals, high performer among peers in a tier 1 sales, account management or partner success role
- Commercial acumen. Understanding of how businesses and organizations work and how to navigate a partner's business
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to manage diverse stakeholders across businesses and levels.
- Excellent project management and organizational skills. Experience working cross-functionally preferred.
- Experience in Marketing
About the Team
With Uber Eats, we're building Uber's newest and fastest growing business, spanning 60 cities across all six continents in just over a year. Today, UberEATS is available in Tokyo, Taipei, Hong Kong, Singapore, Bangkok, Sydney, Perth, Brisbane, Adelaide, and Melbourne -- and we're just getting started.
Back to top