Uber Customer Service Representative - Toronto
Uber is changing how the world thinks about transportation. What started as an app to request premium black cars in a few metropolitan areas is now changing the logistical fabric of cities around the world. Whether it's a ride, a sandwich, or a package, we use technology to give people what they want, when they want it.
WHO YOU ARE
We need people with strong communication and problem-solving skills. Your role will be to provide phone support to our driver-partners and educate them on where and when to earn. You'll be expected to help onboard new driver partners, provide exceptional support, and quickly adapt in an ever-growing business. Working with Uber is a great opportunity to work with a top-notch Operations team and deep dive into Uber's day-to-day-operations. This is a contract role with the potential for extension.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Deliver world-class phone support to our driver-partners
- Explain the onboarding process and provide tools for being successful with Uber
- Upload and approve driver-partner documentation
- Promote Uber and get driver-partners excited
- Master Uber processes and tools
- Work with the Driver Operations team to streamline procedures
WHEN & WHERE YOU'LL DO IT
- 40 hours per week. Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm
- Downtown Toronto
WHY YOU'LL SUCCEED
- You have hospitality, retail and/or customer experience
- Previous call centre experience is an asset, but not required
- You are an effective communicator with the ability to interact with partners
- You are personable, highly organized, and a patient teacher
- You have a passion for helping and empowering others
- You can quickly and efficiently troubleshoot problems
- If you don't know the answer, you know where to look and who to ask
- You are self-motivated and a great team player
- You are an Uber evangelist!
Uber is an equal opportunity employer and enthusiastically encourages people from a wide variety of backgrounds and experiences to apply. Uber does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), gender, national origin, citizenship, age, mental or physical disability, veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by law.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top