Treasury Manager - Asia Pacific
Uber is evolving the way the world moves. By seamlessly connecting riders to drivers through our app, we make cities more accessible, opening up more possibilities for riders and more business for drivers. From our founding in 2009 to our launches in over 450+ cities today, Uber’s rapidly expanding global presence continues to bring people and their cities closer. If you want to have a huge impact on your city and the world, this is the place to be!
About the Role
This role will report to the Cash Management Senior Manager based in San Francisco.
In this challenging position, you will play a critical role in building a world class cash management organization to service the rapidly growing Uber business in the APAC region. This is an amazing opportunity to join a quickly developing team and make an immediate impact to the business.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with Tax, Accounting, Legal, and other groups to help continue to build the corporate structure and processes in the region.
- Support operations in the region launch new products and locations.
- Monitor liquidity positions of entities in the region and work with other corporate teams in the region and around the globe to ensure sufficient funding is available.
- Partner with cross functional teams to support the Company’s expansion on a variety of projects
- Serve as administrator for online banking systems
- Ad hoc projects, there will be lots!
Here are the kinds of skills we’re looking for:
- 4-7 years of experience in a top corporate global treasury organization
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- CTP, CFA, or MBA is a plus
- Experience in a high-growth start-up or large multi-national preferred
- Great communication skills, well organized, strong project management skills, ability to multitask and be a team player is a must
- Enthusiasm about Uber!
- Employees are given Uber credits every month!
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top