This role will report to the Cash Management Senior Manager. In this challenging position, you will play a critical role in building a world class cash management organization to service the rapidly growing Uber business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a quickly developing team and make an immediate impact to the business.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Develop, implement and maintain bank account structures and controls
- Be responsible for the liquidity management for all entities in the LATAM region
- Help manage and issue letters of credit from the company’s revolving credit facility
- Partner with cross functional teams to support the Company’s global expansion
- Serve as administrator for online banking systems
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR IN YOU
- 1-4 years of cash management experience at a top corporate or financial institution
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance or Accounting
- CTP, CFA or MBA is a plus
- Experience in a high-growth start-up or large multi-national preferred
- Great communication skills, well organized, strong project management skills, ability to multitask and be a team player is a must
- Enthusiasm about Uber!
- ** Fluency in Spanish is required***
- Employees are provided with Uber credits each month.
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; shape the strategic direction of the company.
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re not just another social web app, we’re moving real people and assets and reinventing transportation and logistics globally.
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- 401(k) plan, gym reimbursement, nine paid company holidays.
- Full medical/dental/vision package to fit your needs.
- Unlimited vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it.
Meet Some of Uber's Employees
Community Management Specialist
Brian makes sure that every Uber user has an amazing experience. He troubleshoots roadblocks to customer happiness and also does outreach to attract new Uber users.
Back to top